EON Clinics is seeking a full time Prosthodontist to join the clinic team in our Waukesha, Wisconsin location. EON Clinics is the place to be! Since 2008 we have been a leading provider of dental implants in the greater Chicago area and offer everything from single tooth implants to full mouth replacement, giving our patients the smile they’ve always wanted and relief from continuous dental frustrations. Each EON Clinic houses licensed and experienced dental implant specialists, providing comprehensive dental implant treatment services in state of the art, all-in-one treatment facilities. Each center is equipped with modern technology, including advanced 3D CAT scan technology and a full-service, on-site lab to support the highest standard of care.
Culture is Important to Us and Should Be to You!
The EON Clinics Mission, Philosophy and Values statement commits each one of us to build strong relationships with our patients and teammates. We value our foundation of open communication, honesty, trust and respect, growth in our roles, as well as in our relationships. We believe that by embracing and practicing our core values, this current culture will push us forward in our ability to achieve both company and personal goals to make everyone’s experience at EON Clinics “World Class”.
- Possesses a:
- Professional DDS/DMD degree.
- Certificate in Prosthodontics from an American Dental Association accredited program.
- High ethical standard and expects the same from others.
- Driven, goal oriented and results-focused outlook with an optimistic, “can-do” attitude.
- Curious nature with a desire to learn new technical and personal skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Patient-centered mindset.
- Willingness to travel to other EON Clinics locations in the greater Chicago area.
- Strong ability to:
- Perform all phases of prosthetic dentistry and related dental implant services to the appropriate standards as set forth by the practice.
- Build good rapport with patients and staff and promote the success of your location.
- Take direction from your teammates on how to best “serve our patients.”
- Find working with patients and professional staff exciting.
- Understand the impact of sales on our business.
- Communicate well with all types of potential patients and staff members; able to “connect.”
- Listen to what patients say.
- Formulate a “solution” that will encourage and allow patients to take the next step.
- Take a leadership role within your location with an emphasis on driving center profitability.
- 2+ years’ work experience as a Prosthodontist.
- Treatment planning.
- Running day-to-day location operations.
- Leadership and management experience.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and bonus based on production. Benefits include complete coverage for group health insurance for employee and dependents as well as malpractice insurance.
If you are a high achiever, possess a high ethical standard and have a willingness to learn new techniques that maximize patient care, sales and profitability, EON is the place for you. Resumes can be submitted via email. Please feel free to call Peg Rey, HR Manager, at 630-308-8663 with questions not addressed in this posting. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time