A Personalized Treatment & Cost
At EON Clinics, we provide personalized, high-quality care to each of our patients. Restoring your smile is a process that’s as precise as it is unique to you — which is why the cost of dental implants varies by person. Several factors will impact your treatment cost, including:
- Your treatment goals and needs
- How many of your teeth are missing or damaged
- The type of implant and materials
- Your budget and timeline
If you are looking for detailed cost estimates, read more here. But, the best way to get an accurate price is to come in for a free, no obligation consultation.
Benefits of Choosing EON Clinics for Dental Implants
It is our mission to provide and deliver the highest level of dental care to all of our patients. We pledge to treat every patient with empathy, concern, honesty and professionalism.
- We have done over 12,000 dental implants in our privately owned clinics and largest in Chicagoland area
- As a privately owned and self-funded company, we put our clients and community first, rather than shareholder returns.
Five state-of-the-art locations across three states. Find your nearest location.