Front Desk (Receptionist)
EON Clinics, Chicago area’s leading dental implant specialists, is not simply seeking a Front Desk Receptionist, but an energetic, passionate individual who is able to put the patient first. We are looking for the very best candidates who are dedicated to making a connection with our patients – if you take pride in cultivating and nourishing relationships with patients then we want to talk with you!
- Full time position
- Monday – Friday and 2 Saturdays per month
- Location: 5215 Old Orchard Road, Skokie, Illinois
Front Desk Receptionist Day-To-Day
- Greets patients professionally and warmly.
- Answers and directs all incoming calls.
- Schedules patient visits.
- Monitors patient wait times and ensures that the work flow runs smoothly.
- Meets non-clinical patient needs timely during visit.
- Works with team to resolve issues that result in a positive patient experience.
- Ensures a welcoming, pleasant environment.
- Possesses a strong ability to problem-solve.
- Is empathetic, resourceful, positive, optimistic, outgoing, friendly and driven.
- Responds competently to practice demands.
- Produces medical charts.
- Ensures practice calendar is current.
- Possesses a strong understanding of procedure codes.
- Produces reports as requested.
- Performs other non-clinical duties as assigned.
What You Bring to the Team
- Extreme comfort on the phone with patients.
- Integrity with customers and coworkers while representing our brand.
- Patience when working with others.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to handle multiple situations and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain a professional image and demonstrate integrity.
Culture is Important to Us and Should Be to You
The EON Clinics Mission, Philosophy and Values commit each one of us to build strong relationships with our patients and teammates. We value our foundation of open communication, honesty, trust and respect, growth in our roles, as well as in our relationships. We believe that by embracing and practicing our core values, the culture created will push us forward in our ability to achieve both personal and company goals and make everyone’s experience at EON Clinics “World Class.”
EON Clinics offers competitive compensation, health/dental/vision/life benefits and paid time off. Questions can be directed to Peg Rey, HR Manager, 630-308-8663.
Consider joining our world class team – apply today!