EON Clinics locations are still open and keeping appointments with patients who are well. We are closely monitoring updates regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) and are exercising universal precautions to ensure that our patients and staff remain safe.
How We Keep Patients Safe
We are dedicated to ensuring the safety and peace of mind of our patients, staff, and communities. Considering the current spread of the coronavirus COVID-19, we’d like to inform you of the actions we have taken over the years to prepare for scenarios like this.
As always, EON Clinics uses universal precautions to avoid transmission of infectious disease. Hygiene has always been a top priority for us. In fact, we’ve had over 18,000 surgeries and zero infectious cases.
There are no cases in our clinics and our staff are being very cautious to ensure none in the future. Our infection protocol is OSHA compliant as we deal with protection from diseases every day, making our offices some of the safer places to visit.
Preventative Measures We’re Taking
Our clinic staff are taking all preventative measures including the following:
- Exercising universal precautions
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting surfaces with medical grade wipes and marking a signed checklist for patients to view
- Washing hands frequently and providing hand sanitizer to all employees and patients
- Avoiding contact with patients’ bodily fluids by wearing medical gloves, masks, and gowns
- Practicing good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene, cough etiquette, and environmental cleaning
- Sterilizing all surgical tools and equipment between uses
- Closely following guidelines and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
What You Can Do to Protect Yourself
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and dispose of tissues after use
- Disinfect frequently-touched surfaces
- Learn more by visiting the CDC website
Booking a Consultation
We are still accepting consultation bookings at this time. Rest assured, as a healthcare facility, we are skilled in exercising universal precautions and the highest safety standards. Book your free consultation online or call us at 844-365-7645.
Rescheduling a Consultation
Please do not worry about inconveniencing us if you need to reschedule your consultation or procedure as we want all of our patients, staff, and community to prioritize their health. We advise you to call 844-365-7645 and reschedule if you:
- Feel unwell or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19
- Have been traveling internationally in the past 14 days
- Have dry cough, fever, shortness of breath
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, contact your healthcare provider immediately for medical advice.
COVID-19 Helpful Resources
In order to stay safe and informed, read updates from credible sources like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In order to stay calm, read this article by The Conversation. We’re in this together.
If you have any questions, please call us at 844-365-7645 or email us at [email protected]. Be well and stay healthy!