EON Clinics uses State-Of-The-Art Technology
This saves you time, money, and creates a higher quality, more customized dental implant solution.
Your Smile. Your Choice
EON Clinics Exclusive Digital Technology You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
We use a completely digital scanning system, a full-mouth 3D camera, and precision crafting tools to create fast, detailed, and beautiful implants for you in half the time.
Save Time and Money
– Premium materials at a lower price
– Nearly half the appointments of our competitors
– Same-day repairs and less time in office
Completely Digital Process
– Precise, accurate scanning of your mouth
– Your records are kept forever
– Quickly make adjustments to aesthetics and fit
Comfortable, Painless Experience
– Better recovery
– No molds, goop, or residue
– Implant placement is simple and painless, with no discomfort
Fully Custom Smile
– 3D printed and infinitely customizable temporaries
– Permanent custom smile in 1-3 months*
– Pick the size, shape, color, and fit of both
*You MUST wait for your jaw to heal before setting the permanent implants. If you do not, your jaw may heal poorly, causing disastrous long-term problems. This varies from days to months depending on your situation. If your situation calls for it, it may take longer than 3 months.
Don't be Fooled...
"Same Day" Implants Promotions Can be Deceiving
It can be tempting to fall for the idea of “same-day” technology. Read more about these same-day implants and how other clinics may deceive you. Same-day permanent implants are just a way to get your business.
State Of The Art Technology
Digital Means Accurate and Fast
From start to finish, the full-mouth dental implant process takes about 1-3 months (varying by patient) with healing and placement. You’ll leave the day of your surgery with fully customized, 3D-printed temporary teeth. The implants then have to fuse to the jawbone, and inflammation must heal. EON Clinics offers a 5-year quality pledge.
CT Scanner - ICAT CBCT Scanner
- This accurately scans both your hard and soft tissue to plan your procedure down to the last detail.
- Allows our oral surgeons to build up a complete picture of the patient’s bones, teeth, and soft tissue for a holistic overview of the patient’s mouth.
Medit i700 Intraoral Scanner
Intraoral scanners capture direct optical impressions.
- Accurate dental measurements in compact and highly secure digital information files.
- No more traditional impressions with thick impression material that is uncomfortable and often times causes gagging.
- Allows for a quick scan of the patients mouth and provides even greater accuracy for their final restoration.
I Metric I Cam 4D
The iCam4D captures 3D data to determine the position and orientation of implants.
- No stress, no molds, no impressions of your teeth.
- Eliminates the amount of fittings needed since it is an exact image of your mouth.
- Quality of the fit means comfort–you’ll hardly notice your implants are there.
- Leave with custom temporary teeth the same day of surgery
Envision One 3D printer
The Envision One delivers exceptional speed, print resolution and surface finish.
- Eon clinicians deliver a custom temporary prothesis same-day in office.
- Our highly skilled prosthodontists can control the entire workflow on your day of surgery.
- Fully customized to the patient and allows for less appointments and chair time.
Automated milling of your final prosthesis. Custom tinting ensures a lifelike appearance and durability.
- In-house milling allows EON to control the surgery and prosthetic process.
- Ensures top-quality, reproducible results for perfect implants.
- Easily customized for size, shape, color, and comfort.
- Quicker turnaround time for the final prosthesis.
- No need to use a third-party lab like other providers do.