EON Clinics uses State-Of-The-Art Technology
This saves you time, money, and creates a higher quality, more customized dental implant solution.
Your Smile. Your Choice
EON Clinics Exclusive Digital Technology You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
We use a completely digital scanning system, a full-mouth 3D camera, and precision crafting tools to create fast, detailed, and beautiful implants for you in half the time.
Save Time and Money
– Premium materials at a lower price
– Nearly half the appointments of our competitors
– Same-day repairs and less time in office
Completely Digital Process
– Precise, accurate scanning of your mouth
– Your records are kept forever
– Quickly make adjustments to aesthetics and fit
Comfortable, Painless Experience
– Better recovery
– No molds, goop, or residue
– Implant placement is simple and painless, with no discomfort
Fully Custom Smile
– 3D printed and infinitely customizable temporaries
– Permanent custom smile in 1-3 months*
– Pick the size, shape, color, and fit of both
*You MUST wait for your jaw to heal before setting the permanent implants. If you do not, your jaw may heal poorly, causing disastrous long-term problems. This varies from days to months depending on your situation. If your situation calls for it, it may take longer than 3 months.
Don't be Fooled...
"Same Day" Implants Promotions Can be Deceiving
It can be tempting to fall for the idea of “same-day” technology. Read more about these same-day implants and how other clinics may deceive you. Same-day permanent implants are just a way to get your business.
Quality and Longevity are often sacrificed for speed and lower cost.
State Of The Art Technology
Digital Means Accurate and Fast
From start to finish, the full-mouth dental implant process takes about 1-3 months (varying by patient) with healing and placement. You’ll leave the day of your surgery with fully customized, 3D-printed temporary teeth. The implants then have to fuse to the jawbone, and inflammation must heal. EON Clinics offers a 5-year quality pledge.
CT Scanner - ICAT CBCT Scanner
- This accurately scans both your hard and soft tissue to plan your procedure down to the last detail.
- Allows our oral surgeons to build up a complete picture of the patient’s bones, teeth, and soft tissue for a holistic overview of the patient’s mouth.
Medit i700 Intraoral Scanner
Intraoral scanners capture direct optical impressions.
- Accurate dental measurements in compact and highly secure digital information files.
- No more traditional impressions with thick impression material that is uncomfortable and often times causes gagging.
- Allows for a quick scan of the patients mouth and provides even greater accuracy for their final restoration.
I Metric I Cam 4D
The iCam4D captures 3D data to determine the position and orientation of implants.
- No stress, no molds, no impressions of your teeth.
- Eliminates the amount of fittings needed since it is an exact image of your mouth.
- Quality of the fit means comfort–you’ll hardly notice your implants are there.
- Leave with custom temporary teeth the same day of surgery
Envision One 3D printer
The Envision One delivers exceptional speed, print resolution and surface finish.
- Eon clinicians deliver a custom temporary prothesis same-day in office.
- Our highly skilled prosthodontists can control the entire workflow on your day of surgery.
- Fully customized to the patient and allows for less appointments and chair time.
Automated milling of your final prosthesis. Custom tinting ensures a lifelike appearance and durability.
- In-house milling allows EON to control the surgery and prosthetic process.
- Ensures top-quality, reproducible results for perfect implants.
- Easily customized for size, shape, color, and comfort.
- Quicker turnaround time for the final prosthesis.
- No need to use a third-party lab like other providers do.
Ready to see the EON difference for yourself?
Book your free consultation and see exactly what your smile will look like!