Single Tooth Dental Implants Cost in Chicago 2023
- April 25, 2023
- Posted by: seo.content
- Category: Cost & Insurance
There are multiple options available for the replacement of a missing tooth. Among them, dental implant stands-out as it is the only permanent tooth restoration that does not compromise nearby teeth health.
A single-tooth implant is a great solution for the replacement of a cracked, severely decayed, loose, or missing tooth. It feels, looks, and functions completely naturally. Read the latest blog by EON Clinics to learn more on single tooth implants cost in Illinois in detail.
A single-tooth implant system has three components: an implant post, an abutment, and a dental crown. The titanium or zirconium post serves as the strong anchor of the dental crown with an abutment connecting them both. A dental crown is a tooth-colored false tooth that mimics existing real teeth. A dental implant adheres to the jawbone and acts as the natural roots of the teeth. It helps preserve the jawbone. Implant-supported crowns are easier to clean than tooth-supported bridges. It helps maintain good oral hygiene and is resistant to decay.
Getting a single-tooth implant is one of the most efficient and smartest investments in oral health and smile aesthetics. It is very expensive, but it has the potential to last forever. Thus, it can provide the best investment return which is not possible with other tooth replacement options.
What Factors Impact the Cost of Dental Implants?
The cost of a single tooth implant can vary. Here are the factors that describes how much does a single tooth implants cost:
- Preliminary dental examination including digital X-rays or 3D CT scans
- Number of dental implants required- Single tooth implants are cheaper than multiple teeth implants and full arch dental restoration
- The type of prosthetic (replacement tooth/teeth) anchored onto the dental implants- dental crown, bridge, or denture
- The chosen type of dental implant
- Need of any additional procedure like tooth extraction, bone grafting, or sinus grafting and other dental treatments
- Surgeon’s expertise and experience in implant dentistry- An experienced surgeon’s fee is a bit more than those who are under training.
- Materials used in the designing of the implant system
- The geographical location of the dental practice- Dental clinics in cities and metropolitan areas typically charge more fees than those in rural areas.
- Any insurance benefits for implants
- Chosen financing options or payment plans.
If you are living in Munster, Oakbrook, Schaumburg, Skokie, and Waukesha. Do consult these experts at EON Clinics to know more on single tooth implants cost near me.
The Average Cost of a Single-Tooth Dental Implant in Chicago
The Average cost of crown-supported restoration in Chicago is $4,800. This price tag takes into account the entire procedure and not only the cost of a dental implant. It single tooth dental implant cost includes the cost of dental exams and 3D imaging and even tooth extraction (if necessary). Furthermore, it includes the cost of installation of implant post and abutment and the fabrication and placement of dental crown.
While comparing the costs of single-tooth implants with different providers, it is important to know what the provider includes. The one tooth implant cost may not include the cost of additional procedures.
Additional Costs to Consider
Some patients considering single-tooth implants may need to undergo some preparatory dental work. For instance, if they have significant jawbone loss, they need to go for bone grafting before their implant placement. The success of dental implants depends upon the jawbone’s health and mass. If there is not enough jawbone mass, the dental implant fusion with the jawbone won’t take place properly. Thus, to prevent the failure of implants, the patients need jawbone loss surgery.
The cost of bone grafting adds to the total cost of a dental implant. It can vary substantially depending on the patient’s jawbone condition. A simple bone grafting using synthetic bone for a single implant area typically costs $300 to $800. However, if the procedure involves the use of the patient’s bone, the cost is anywhere between $2,500 to $3,500.
Financing Options for Single-Tooth Dental Implants
Most dental insurance plans do not cover the cost of single-tooth dental implants. That’s because insurance companies consider implants as a cosmetic procedure. However, insurance companies can claim for the cost of prosthetic teeth and preparatory procedures like tooth extraction. The extent of insurance coverage depends upon the particular treatment plan and the patient’s dental condition.
Apart from insurance, supplemental financing options are available to help make the cost of single-tooth implants budget-friendly for patients. The best financing options to implant patients are:
- CareCredit– It is a healthcare credit card that can assist customers in financing their dental implant treatment. This allows patients to pay for their implants in monthly installments.
- LendingClub– It provides flexible payment plans and even the option of borrowing money up to $50,000.
ProceedFinance- It provides payback terms of up to 108 months at the lowest interest rates.
- In-office Payment Plans- Dental clinics have financial coordinators that help meet the financial needs of the patients. These coordinators provide details of the payment plans during the initial consultation. They offer different in-house payment plans or break-ups the payments into visits.
Thinking About Getting Single Tooth Dental Implants in Chicago in 2023?
EON Clinics is a reputable dental implant provider in Chicago, Illinois. It offers personalized single-tooth replacement dental implant services for patients dealing with missing teeth. It employs trustworthy and skilled implant surgeons to perform implant surgery.
At EON Clinics, we provide the finest facilities, dental team, and materials at the best price. You can save your pocket expenses with us and at the same time get the best-quality dental implants. We even help you save time with our use of digital technology and on-site laboratories.
If you are looking for state-of-the-art single tooth replacement, schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with EON Clinic’s experts. During your oral examination, our highly experienced implant specialists will thoroughly evaluate your mouth for implants and determine your needs. Then our care coordinator will do a workup of the recommendations of the dental implant professionals. This includes seeing how insurance benefits can apply to your case.
After your consultation, you can receive a written comprehensive treatment plan and a financial estimate to discuss with your family. Our all-inclusive pricing for implants matches all reliable implant centers in Chicago. We understand the challenges faced to pay for premium quality dental care.
So, we are here to assist you with affordable payment options. We provide third-party financing from the top healthcare financial assistance in the industry. Our financing options have zero percent or minimal interest rates. Whatever may be your dental situation, we will help find a workable solution. You can restore your smile by paying once without hidden fees.
Consult the experts at EON Clinics to know more in detail about single tooth implants cost and even benefits. Do visit the clinic to learn more!