Affordable Dental Implant Options in Chicago
- April 18, 2023
- Posted by: seo.content
- Category: Cost and Insurance
Every patient is not completely the same. The cost of undertaking dental implant installation in Chicago may vary considerably from one patient to another. As compared to other alternative dental restoration options, dental implants are much costlier. But, its high upfront cost is worthwhile.
That’s because dental implants are a very stable and enduring solution for missing one or more teeth. They are the best lifetime investment for an aesthetic smile and good oral/general health. Nothing can match their comfort and functioning. Read on to know the Cost of Affordable Dental Implants in Chicago.
Factors Affecting the Cost of Dental Implants in Chicago
Dental implant treatment can be a lengthy process. The entire cost of a dental implant treatment plan depends upon several factors. These include:
- Oral Examination- Patients need to check for their candidacy for dental implant surgery. For that, they need oral examination through dental X-rays and 3D dental CT scans. The cost of these diagnostic tools also adds up to the final cost of the treatment.
- Preliminary Procedures- Some patients require additional procedures to become eligible for dental implant surgery. Mostly, they need tooth extraction of severely damaged/decayed teeth or sinus/ bone grafting to rebuild jaw tissues and provide better support to implants.
In some cases, patients need treatment for existing cavities or gum disease. The expenses of preliminary procedures and treatments add up to the total treatment cost.
- Type of Implants and the Number of Replacements- If patients require 1-2 dental implants, the cost of their treatment is lower than those in need of 5-6 dental implants. Moreover, different types of implants come at different prices.
Traditional dental implants are very expensive followed by All-on-4 implants. Mini dental implants are the most affordable option.
- The Implant-Supported Restoration/Prosthetics- The type of prosthetics patients need as well as the material used to craft them will affect the cost of dental implants. A single dental crown is more affordable than getting a bridge or denture over the implant. The natural-looking, aesthetically appealing tooth-colored restorations are more expensive than others. Moreover, a removable restoration is costlier than a permanently affixed restoration.
- Dentist’s Experience or Expertise- The patients need to pay more for getting dental implants from a highly experienced implant provider. The high price is due to the best quality work and high-end care delivered by experienced dentists.
- Number of Dental Appointments- If the dental implant treatment involves more dental visits to complete the treatment or afterward, the total cost would increase.
Benefits of Choosing Affordable Dental Implants in Chicago
Dental implants at reasonable prices are very beneficial for Chicago patients. They offer:
- Great stability and more realistic feeling than traditional dentures
- High success rate
- Excellent, natural results and reduced inconvenience associated with tooth loss
- Improved look and feel
- Strong fake teeth that restore full chewing power
- Better smile and boost self-confidence.
At EON Clinics, the implant specialist uses cutting-edge technologies to treat patients without going beyond their budget. The technologies used during the implant treatments include:
- CT Scanner – ICAT CBCT Scanner
- Medit i700 Intraoral Scanner
- I Metric I Cam 4D
- Envision One 3D printer
- In-House Milling.
Read on to know how to afford dental implants at EON Clinics with insurance plans:
Insurance Options for Dental Implants in Chicago
Dental implant treatment is typically not entirely covered by dental insurance policies. Some insurance companies claim money for only some parts of the treatment. Other insurance companies may not cover the cost of any portion of dental implant treatment.
If seeking dental implants in Chicago, the patients must call their insurance providers ahead of time. By speaking to their insurance providers, they can know how much pocket expenses they will need to undergo the treatment.
Medicare is a federal health insurance program in the United States. It does not cover the cost of dental implants because it is considered a cosmetic treatment. However, there are some exceptions where it can cover the cost of the implants.
This includes the following cases:
A mouth injury/trauma leads to tooth loss and the dentist provides dental implants as tooth replacement. In this case, health insurance covers some of the portions of the treatment.
The missing teeth are causing another serious dental concern and so their replacement with implants can help treat the concern. This case may partially cover the cost of dental implant treatment.
The patient is suffering from a serious medical oral health issue and dentists consider dental implants as a medically-necessary intervention.
Besides insurance, third-party financing and payment plans make treatment more affordable in Chicago. There is leading healthcare financial assistance available in the industry for all family members.
CareCredit and LendingClub Patients Solutions are some of the options to get budget-friendly, flexible payment options for dental implant treatment. These financing options require no initial payment and no prepayment penalty for up to a 60-month term. Furthermore, they involve low fixed rates starting from zero percent and low monthly payments.
Best Affordable Dental Implant Provider in Chicago
EON Clinics Clinic is one of the best affordable, premium-quality dental implant providers in Chicago. Come and visit the EON Clinics office to know what to expect from your treatment. Meet the best implant specialists who can walk you through the cost of getting dental implants at their dental practice.
At your initial consultation with us, you can receive an actual price quote for your dental implants. After your dentist notes every detail of your situation, you can get a breakdown of the cost of your treatment. To help make dental implants a realistic option for your smile restoration, we do advance all-inclusive planning.
We recognize that our patients need the best treatment possible which fits into their financial lifestyle and budget. To help with this, we work with insurance providers and are ready to finance your dental implants. We offer the best financing options and flexible payment plans to make your wallet and you happy.
You can see our financial coordinators for details. During your initial consultation, you can also look through your treatment finance alternatives and also discuss the experts to know more about affordable dental implants.
We accept all kinds of payment options like Credit Cards, Visa, Mastercard, Cash, Cheque, and Discover.