Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Education: Marquette University
Dr. Leslee Timm is of the rare few in the nation who has had training in oral and maxillofacial surgery as well as in prosthodontics. He specializes in zygomatic dental implants. He completed his residency at the University of California, Los Angeles Center for the Health Sciences and the Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Timm currently has a practicing clinic in Wisconsin.
While in college, he competed as a discus and hammer thrower—and was even a Big Sky Hammer champion and school record holder. During his free time now, Dr. Timm enjoys fly-fishing, hiking, and painting.
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Wisconsin State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- La Crosse District Dental Society
- La Crosse Implant Study Club
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Board of Prosthodontics