Board-Certified Oral Surgeon
Education: State University of New York at Buffalo
Born and raised in Detroit, Dr. Jamie Luria, graduated from the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. After graduation, he attended the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training program at The State University of New York at Buffalo. While there, he also attained his medical degree and completed a general surgery internship. He also completed training in the areas of anesthesia, neurosurgery, and intensive/critical care. Dr. Luria’s interests lie in dental abscesses, pathology, trauma, and implantology. Currently, he is affiliated with both Cook County and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center where he handles emergency calls, patients in need of a hospital setting, and complex facial trauma patients. Dr. Luria is board-certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Board of Dental Anesthesiology.
The comfort and care of his patients is Dr. Luria’s primary focus. He develops treatment plans based on their needs and concerns, so patients feel completely confident in the work that is being performed.
Dr. Luria loves exploring different neighborhoods in Chicago in his spare time and cheering on the Michigan Wolverines.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate of the National Board of Dental Anesthesiology
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Member of the Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Chicago Dental Society
- Member of the Illinois State Dental Society