EON’s Founder, Dr. Rajan Sharma
1992 – EON Clinics founder Dr. Rajan Sharma graduated from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
2007 – EON Clinics established by Dr. Rajan Sharma under the name of University Dental Implant Facility.
2010 – EON Clinics receives its current name.
2016 – EON Clinics starts partnership with Neodent (recently acquired by Straumann).
Facts About EON Clinics
- EON Clinics has a total of five clinics that are located in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin.
- Specializing in the All-on-4 treatment, EON Clinics works with board-certified prosthodontists and oral surgeons.
- Each clinic location has its own prosthodontist, oral surgeon, and lab team.
- The Waukesha, WI location is able to provide Zygomatic implants as a potential dental implant treatment.
- EON Clinics can provide implant services for people who need one tooth, two teeth, several teeth, or all teeth replaced.
- EON Clinics also provides bone grafting, which is the replacement of bone tissue in the jaw bone under the gum.
Dental Implants 101
- The implant placed in the bone helps keep the bone active which decreases the chance of bone loss.
- Dental implants closely replicate natural teeth. The implant is placed in the bone under the gum and acts as a tooth root.
- Zygomatic implants are longer than the traditional implant. These implants are able to reach the maxilla (upper jaw bone near the cheekbone).
- Dental implants are made from titanium and fitted with porcelain crowns.