EON Clinics Dental Implants History
1992 – EON Clinics founder Dr. Rajan Sharma graduated from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
2007 – EON Clinics established by Dr. Rajan Sharma under the name of University Dental Implant Facility.
2010 – EON Clinics receives its current name.
2016 – EON Clinics starts partnership with Neodent (now Straumann).
Facts About EON Clinics Dental Implants History and Journey So Far
- EON Clinics has a total of five dental implant centers in Chicago area, Indiana, and Wisconsin.
- Specializing in the All-on-4 dental implant treatment, EON Clinics works with board-certified prosthodontists and oral surgeons.
- Each clinic location has its own prosthodontist, oral surgeon, and lab technician, and onsite laboratory.
- EON Clinics’ Waukesha, WI location is able to provide Zygomatic dental implants as a potential dental implant treatment.
- EON Clinics can provide implant services for people who need one tooth, two teeth, several teeth, or all teeth replaced.
- EON Clinics also provides bone grafting, which is the replacement of bone tissue in the jaw bone under the gum.
Dental Implants 101
- The implant placed in the bone helps keep the bone active which decreases the chance of bone loss.
- Dental implants closely replicate natural teeth. The implant is placed in the bone under the gum and acts as a tooth root.
- Zygomatic implants are longer than the traditional implant. These implants are able to reach the maxilla (upper jaw bone near the cheekbone).
- Dental implants are made from titanium and fitted with porcelain crowns.
“Where to begin? I’m typically not one to write reviews, much less on a public website, but some things must be said. From the moment I walked into their office for the initial consultation, to the minute I left after the final procedure was finished, I felt nothing but warmth and kindness from the wonderful staff at EON.” ~ Amy Jones, EON Clinics Patient
Schedule Your Free Dental Implant Consultation
Explore all your treatment options by contacting our implant dentists in Chicago and Waukesha. Call us at 844-365-7645 or schedule your complimentary consultation online.