Replacing All of the Teeth
In the past, people missing all of their teeth had no option but dentures. This prosthesis has numerous disadvantages, such as:
- Dentures are uncomfortable and often painful
- Dentures do not look natural, especially when eating
- As the bone continues to melt away, the dentures become loose, and can fall out when laughing, sneezing, or coughing without the use of adhesives
- People without their teeth and supporting bone visibly age much faster
- Wearing dentures usually undermines a person's self confidence (they have missing body parts and do not feel complete or natural)
- People with dentures cannot eat certain foods, such as steak, corn on the cob and apples
- People with dentures generally have bad breath
These problems can be solved with implant supported replacement teeth, which are stable (securely fastened to the implants) and maintain the integrity of the facial structures by preserving the bone.
Some of the many advantages of implant supported replacement teeth include the following:
- They are more comfortable and stable than traditional dentures
- They virtually stop the bone resorption process (deterioration)
- Integrity of the facial structures is maintained
- Appearance is improved
- It is not necessary to cover the roof of the mouth, so food can be tasted
- Relines and repairs are infrequent compared to traditional dentures
- Natural biting and chewing capacity is restored
EON Clinics does not offer the All Teeth Missing treatment options in the video animation. Instead we offer the latest Nobel Biocare All on 4 procedures. Learn more about this here.
ATTEND A FREE DENTAL IMPLANT SEMINAR NEAR YOU
Click here to see the seminar schedule or to watch excerpts from a recent seminar.
Listen To Patients' Stories